Dear Berkeley & Orinda Orthodontics Family,
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
● Before your upcoming appointment, our office will ask you some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office, and a body temperature check will be administered before the start of your appointment.
● We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use as you enter the office. You will also find sanitizer in other high traffic areas of the office for you to use as needed.
● We request that you arrive in our office with your personal protective equipment on; a mask, or a properly placed face covering shielding your nose and mouth. You will be prompted to the proper time to remove them during your appointment. Please leave your mask in place until you are asked to remove it.
● We will ask you to arrive to your appointment with your teeth already brushed and flossed. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer the tooth brushing station in the office for the time being.
● Please make sure you have received and completed all of the requested forms and submitted back to us electronically, prior to your in-office appointment. We will not accept paper forms. All communication must be electronic.
● We are asking that no extra companions accompany you during your visit with us. We will invite our patients to come to their appointments without a parent or guest. If parent/guardian guidance or observation is needed or requested, our staff can arrange a zoom call or Facetimen chairside during the patient’s visit.
● Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing (6 feet) between patients. Please keep in mind that this may result in fewer options for scheduling your next appointment. We will however do our best to accommodate you in a timely manner.
● We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We hope that some of these limitations and restrictions will be temporary and we can resume our normal mode of operation as soon as it is safely possible. In the meanwhile, adhering to these guidelines to protect your health as well as our staff’s and doctors’ is our biggest priority. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we will be taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call or text our office at (510) 849-2434 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this modified phase of operation. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Berkeley and Orinda Orthodontics